Thursday, August 30, 2012

Thing #2 I'm a blogger!

I never thought I would say I have a blog. I guess in some ways posting on facebook fills the void of journalism or blogging. During the class where we were instructed through the steps to set up our Blogger, I honestly felt lost. I thought to myself, "Wow, this is going to be an interesting experience." So for the address for my blog I chose a nick name my dad called me as a kid and added the word experiences, doodaexperiences@blogger.com. As for the title of the blog page, I may change it, that is if it is possible. I'm looking for a title more creative.  The process was very easy to set up the blog, but in class it seemed everything was going so fast when we were being instructed.

The avatar I chose for this page is much like myself. I have really long dark brown hair and I like to dress up with high hills. I normally match together solid colors like my avatar has on so that the items can be mix-matched to create different outfits. I love to smile and be relaxed, but the avatar seems stiff.

I find it funny that I am writing this as I am watching a movie about a lady blogging her journey of cooking called Julie & Julia. I think this experience as a blogger will be fun.

4 comments:

  1. Just keep having fun. It was pure divine providence you watched Julie and Julia while you blogged; it will remind you that there are actually things fun to blog about in the future all because you learned how to blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I enjoyed creating an Avatar because we are able to create him/her however we would like to. I also had difficulty figuring out how to set up a blog, but then I finally understood how to do it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am with you, I had never created a blog in my life. I felt confused as well and I still do not fully understand how to use it. Hopefully having a blog can be a helpful tool for me. I guess this is just part of technology and we have to adapt to them so we do not get left behind. My favorite part was creating the avatar I though that was a cool experience. Mine looks a bit mysterious and I do not think it looks like me at all, but I enjoyed makin one. I really enjoyed reading your blog as well.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks guys! We shall see how this works out! :) Vanessa, I agree! I actually hadn't really thought about the blogging world when I watched the movie several years ago, but this time...an eye opener.

    ReplyDelete