Monday, December 3, 2012

Thing 13 - Zoho vs Google

Ok. Exploring on Zoho Writer was not friendly to me. I was using my iPad and could not do much. I'm not sure if it was internet connection or using a mobile device. When I got home to the laptop, it worked better, but I still didn't like it.
Call me old school, but I had problems with the Google app as well. I guess I have used microsoft office too long.
Google was better than Zoho, but I couldn't figure out how to upload a drawing. Here is a link to a document I tried to put together. If I had to choose between the two, I would choose Google.
Test Document
I can see how using Google documents  would be beneficial for collaborative work with students. The group would set up an account and each do their part for example...one person would write a paper, one a spread sheet, another a drawing.

Again I still prefer Microsoft. 


No comments:

Post a Comment