Thursday, December 6, 2012

Thing 16 - igoogle

I chose to use igoogle. Almost everything I use is based on google for some reason. It is very helpful on a laptop to use the igoogle. When you log in everything you would normally look up is right there in front of you. Unless your doing homework, there is really no reason to "search" the net. On the iPad and iPhone the calendar on there syncs with the online calendar. I don't like the idea of using a to-do list when I just use my calendars to give me reminders. I don't want to input something I have to do twice. I use the online calendar with google and our school e-mail calendar. Not only do I get it on my phone or mobile device, but when I long onto my laptop I can see it there as well. I have used igoogle in the past, however I do not have my own computer right now. :( I will use it again though.

No comments:

Post a Comment