Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Thing #10 RSS

We were asked to create an account with Google Reader for RSS (Really Simple Syndication). At first I didn't want to do this because I had already added the blogs I wanted to follow on my Blogger account. I logged into Google Reader and because both sites use my google account, the blogs I  added or subscribed to on my Blogger account was already set up in Google Reader. How cool is that? I have already been using the RSS in Blogger and didn't even know what it was called. I have used this over the past few weeks to see what some of my favorite bloggers have posted. A few of them post awesome things that I could do with my daughter and the neighbors children. I will be using a blog and a RSS to keep up with fellow teachers and others that have wonderful ideas  to help with my classroom when I become a teacher.

No comments:

Post a Comment