Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Thing #8 extras with Flicker

letter i  L37 Stencil Type Letter O studio g Stamp Set Open Type Letter V studio g Stamp Set Open Type Letter E
Foam brick letter Y Foam brick letter O Lego Letter U
Well before I did this Spell with Flicker image, I thought I had been slightly up to date...that would be a negative! I about had a melt down trying to get the image to show up. On the instructions it said there were fairly easy directions to upload the code to our blog. I was thoroughly confused! Thanks to my wonderful husband, I figured out that I had to click on the HTML button where we create our post. Now I could do this again without any problems! :) Spell with Flicker could be used in the classroom as fun ways to label areas or with decorating bulletin boards. Some of the others like Mappr would be fun to use when exploring different cultures in class. I am fine with sharing photos online. Sharing photos online is the easiest way to share pictures of our daughter with family that we only get to see a few times a year.

No comments:

Post a Comment