Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Thing #11 Finding a Circle of Wise

I love the idea of having a circle of wise to draw from and that you can become like those that you surround yourself with. I went to the sites listed to help us find other blogs. It seemed like there were links to so many other places on the blogs (or I think they were the actual blog). It would be a very long process to read through them to choose which blogger(s) I am interested in. In the past I have used my Pinterest account to find blogs I am interested in. Friends and people I know and are connected to have found or have been pointed towards blogs for craft, classroom, cooking, etc...ideas. I have similar interest with many people on my Pinterest page which makes it so easy to find blogs to add to my circle of wise.

No comments:

Post a Comment