Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Thing #7 - Flickr

http://www.flickr.com/photos/88337405@N07/8071233042/lightbox/

This is a picture of our daughter, Doriann. She had been trying to take a picture of herself with my phone and someone else did it for her while we were waiting for our team to be called at the APSU Mud Bowl 2012. This may not be the right URL for this picture. I couldn't quite figure it out. I have tried a few photo share sites. I'm not really fond of them. However, I do like to use PhotoShop Express on the iPad and iPhone. Flickr seemed complicated to me. It took a long time for me to figure out how to add my photo to the apsu23things group. I would rather upload a photo from my phone, e-mail, or hard drive. Maybe after spending more time and practice with Flickr  I could be a fan. Have any of you found that after using a photo share site, for some time, that you became a fan?

No comments:

Post a Comment